About Me

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Currently studying in the University of Nottingham, England.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Any Ideas for a new film?

As I said before, Derek and I have been talking for sometime about making another film, but that we've been brain-dead when it came to ideas. Now before you all jump onto the Star Wars idea, stop. I dont think I want to do ANOTHER Star Wars film, partly because its waaay to much work (no matter how fun it is), but also because I want to try my hand at other types of films as well. OK I admit it, I love doing sound and special effects, but theres more to the world of film thatn star wars!!

So anyway, back to topic. I just sent a message to Derek proposing that we do some sort of Action-Comedy. Im not sure when he will reply with his thoughts on the idea, but I thought Id want to start looking into the idea seriously. Problem is, I have absolutely no idea where to start!!

So Im here asking around for ideas, suggestions and comments. I realy need to know what you guys think about us making an Action-Comedy. If you have an idea or a story that you want to see turned into a film, PLEASE do share it, and it will certainly be most appreciated! (weather or not we take it up)

Please leave any genuine and concrete ideas in the form of a comment to this post and NOT on the Cbox! That way itll be more permanant. Once we have started on something, Ill post an update here regarding the matter, and hopefully it wont be too long before there is some news regarding another film on the BlueMarble Productions website!

4 comments:

Satya said...

action comedy? hmm... try some police-partner story, like lethal weapon series or rush hour, etc.

jo-n said...

hey...

i like your idea of action-comedy thing... should be cool...

though unfortunately i don't have a story in mind yet... =_=

Shoe. said...

Hey! You can do a stop motion film! I thought itd be alot easier as you do not need lines for it.

I am thinking of doing a stop motion film myself but I got no idea and it just takes alot of work. Heh.

Um other than that, Id like to see a video collaboration. Like a conversation. Then you can have lots and lots of ppl in the video without having to meet! Thts so cool. I think i'm a genius. oh gosh.

And conversations can be so funny. you can insert flashbacks and sort.

oh are you asking for ideas for a film not idead filming?

then ar, a conversation on news headlines in msia lor. oh a parody?
look if smosh can be so random, so can anyone.

Satya said...

hmm... stop motion... now there's an idea. it's a lot of work, but you could do a stop motion comedy movie with toys/action figures and voice acting.