About Me

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Currently studying in the University of Nottingham, England.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!

GONG XI FA CHAI!!!

My first CNY away from home. Im so sad! I have no idea what to do for CNY, but either way it doubly sucks cause Thursdays are my busiest in the whole week!. Sigh, this year i guess its gona be quiet. No Ang Pows, no long visitng streaks. No CNY goodies (haha used to stuff myself silly!), No crazy time with friends.... SIGH............

Anyway, happy chinese new year to everyone, and hope you have a good time, even though most of us arn't around (either UK or Aussie or wherever).

PS: About the film, I came up with the idea of 'The Apologetic Viking', or better yet. 'The Asian Viking' LOL what dyu guys think. Shu, stop motion would be realy alot of effort. Satya, yea I was thinking along the lines of Rush Hour, but then we need good action and actors.... COMMENTS WELCOME!!

No comments: