About Me

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Currently studying in the University of Nottingham, England.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just a quick update

OK! Christmas Holidays have begun! Whats all the exciting news? Well not much really, yet. its just a quick post cuz I have alot of work I need to get done.

First of all, if you don't already know, Im leaving for Dublin this thursday. yup! Ill be away till around the 28th of December. I wana get back before the new year. Need to study!! Exams start as soon as the holidays end. Im heading down from Dublin to London, where some ppl from our Sunway gang will be havng a get-together. Yup, Xander, Norman, Yveonne, Jolynn. Oh yea, of course Im gona ronda around Ireland with Jolynn. You didnt think I was going alone did you? But, Im also realy looking forward to spending some quality time with my cousin Anu. Weve been so out of touch lately, I think itll be great staying at her place.

Anyway, Iv been soo busy lately. With the Xmas break now started Ive been forced out of Halls, cuz the Uni is so cheapskate (lol). My friend has been kind enough to let me stay at his place for free while he's gone home over the break (thanks a mill Arun). So, yeah. Ive had to move out. AIgh so much work! Thats why im so tired.

Anyway, I have to organise my notes, pack for my xmas trip, do all the final coordination, and study!

~Baron Out~

No comments: