About Me

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Currently studying in the University of Nottingham, England.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Virtual Tour of my Room!

HEY!! This is yet another addition to my string of long overdue posts. LOL! This time Im gona introduce you to my room (aka the place of my residence for the current academic year). Well first lets start with pictures of how the room was when I first came in. Well ok fine, I actually took the pics the following morning as I moved in to my room in the evening. But anyway Ive taken the pics from the four corners of my room to try n give you a complete view. This is after all a virtual tour! (albeit a 2D one :P)






























Top Left: My door with my towel hanging on it (actually its for your coat lol)
Top Right: behind the door. Just empty space (its a big room)
Bottom Right: My wardrobe. The far side with the doors open is actually where my sink is!
Bottom Lfet: My table n bookshelf by the window. Pretty lousy curtains right??


Well instead of properly unpackin n arranging my room I just sorta lived out of my suitcase n made it messier n messier throughout week one HAHAH. That the main reason for the delay in this post! Then came the following weekend when I finnaly decided its time to change things to the way I want them to be. Sooo.......


TADA!!!
































Notice how Ive shifted things about? For starters, My bed is now by my table so that its near my clock! Yes Ive brought my blue AIWA clock along!! Hahahha i dont really stay anywhere for longer than a few days without it! LOL!
Secondly, Realise there are a nice new set of curtains? No I didnt buy them. The hall changed them. Good that they put a much nicer set of curtains in. The previous one even had some holes :s
Third, I moved my fridge and all the other furniture to the far end of the room (by the fire exit) Thats right! I have a fridge and I also have a FIRE EXIT in my room! Hahah so if anything happens I can get out first!(only the 2 corner rooms in the top floor have their own fire exits) Im guessing that it actually connects to the next block. See even though its the same building its been devided into several small blocks for security and to keep things simple.
So thats about it! Its quite a nice room (it should be its really VERY expensive). HuStu (thats what we call Hugh-Stewart Hall) is one of the oldest (and grandest) halls of residence in all of Nottingham. We even have a Stienway & Sons Baby Grand piano. But sadly its in terrible TERRIBLE condition. The HuStu Library (ya we even have a small library) has a small Knight studio piano which is also old but in much better condition. More on the pianos in my next post
Well thats all for now!
~Baron off~
PS: I cant seem to get the photos in the arrangement I want it to be. Bear with it ok?





































































































































































































No comments: