About Me

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Currently studying in the University of Nottingham, England.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

My First Post!! Confessions of a Blogging Noob

Hahahah! Iv finally got a blog! Mostly I've started this blog because Sarah was bugging me to do so... well untill I figure out what to write in this blog I guess either Im gona write nonsense or I could just ignore it :D Dont mind the plain outlook. I need to get used to this whole system, PLUS iv forgotten all of my HTML. LOL!!

Well what to write, what to make my blog about?? hmm...
Politics? can la but lotsa ppl are unfortunately uninterested (typical Msian attitude eh?)
Friends? well it can be great, but i don wana turn this into a bithcing avenue... PLUS its gona be boooooring.
MySelf?? Nah! few people (if any) really know who I am, n i guess id like to keep it that way!

I guess Ill just make it some wierdo rojak of whatever I feel like saying... lol Im talking nonsense as usual. But what to do? I created a blog becuz i was being bugged to do so (Dunt take this negativly Sa) not becuz I got anything in particular to say, or becuz im soo free I got nothing to do with my time.

In fact there are like a thousand other things I should be doing now, but im not cause Im typing this! Like looking up camcorders! Im leaving for singapore in like 4 hours time n I still dunt really have any model in mind. Sure I know what i WANT in a camcorder but if I go to the shop now, I wont be looking out for anything n my dads gona be pissed. Or whatabout filling in that crazy Visa App form! Its like soooo freaking nuts n im only like 60% through it. All the wierd questions, aigh. 2 days ready still havnt finish.... Reminds me of Dereks cambridge app! (though I bet that was 100x worse tee-hee!)

So to all you people out there whoz been dying to read a blog by me... for the hunderth milionth time... IM NOT A WRITER!! so gimie a break la k?? Its gona take me a while to get the ropes cuz hey I dunt even visit blogs! Well things change la eh? I now visit one or two ppls blogs OCCASIONALLY, so I guess maybe the first thing to do would be to put their links on the page eh? Yeah.... I guess Ill start with that...

No comments: