About Me

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Currently studying in the University of Nottingham, England.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Home Alone...


Aaah!! Im Bored....I have no idea what to blog about. My parents went to vietnam n left me behind. Well actually i THINK i told them i didnt wana go to vietnam. Well i dono i think they asked me along time ago, sumtime during my alevels lol.


Anyway, I went to KL on monday for the stupid Astro Scholarship Awards Ceremony. Lol I got to shake Badawi's hand, And i got to talk to SITI NURHALIZA!!! Hahaha well I wasnt all that excited. I mean sure Siti's a really tallented singer.(She really is) n I guess our PMs pretty good. I think so far hes been the best we've had, or maybe atleast his agenda is at least to sorta try to correct our country's wrong direction. But anyway, Im not that typa guy to get all excited about such these type of famous people. Ill tell you one thing la, my dad FINNALY got his DSLR n so the past few days me n dad were playing with it ALOT. So anyway, on monday my dad decided to take the DSLR to KL. Guess what? He was sooo busy taking pics of Badawi that when it came to my turn to stand on stage n shake his hand CAMERA BATTERY FINISH!!! BAH!! so unfair right? so i dunt have a picture for myself!! :/


Anyway after that I rushed to college to go collect my actualy A-Level results n see my breakdown. My B is official. u know why? I got a freakking C for P3!!! )#&$)*#&)$(*#&)$ god alone knows how that happend. Nywayz im not gona appeal even though i think sumthin is reaaaly wrong cuz i got into uni n i got A for further maths. Hahahah my first time ever not getting straight As...Record broken...SOB!! My relative who used to mark Cambridge Alevel papers says that they make lotsa mistakes during marking, so it dont necessarily mean that I screwed up my P3 so badly. who knows?



Anyway I guess ill just post a few random pics, mainly from Sa, Faye n Barney's melaka trip.





Chin Soon is HoT n DiZzY!!






FayEmo






Sarah Enjoying her "Cum"!!!









Haha we look like some sorta performance troupe! (mom wud scream if she saw us standing on her cushions)







Sarah's new look



Chin Soon enjoying the Egg-Banana concoction Hooi Tzing n I came up with




PakLah shaking hands wif my mom (I think)




AND LAST BUT DEFNINATELY NOT LEAST...





My Sweet Darling Dog!!(Isnt she cute?)


1 comment:

Satya said...

eh... why you inshult pwiiiiiiitima like dyat by putting hew pictuwe wight necksht to badaaaaawi'sh? necksht in tewmsh of owdew la.