About Me

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Currently studying in the University of Nottingham, England.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I dont want Najib's 100 storey tower!


A short update for a poinient reason!


My blog is effectively dead and I doubt anyone ever reads it anymore...


Oh well by now surely everyone knows of najib's dream of a 100 storey tower Menara Warisan Merdeka or whatever. More money for croneys! I for one dont see why the taxpayers should spend RM5 bil. or whatever for another megalomaniacal landmark soley to outdo Mamakthir's Petronas Twin Towers.


Now I love skyscrapers and Im sure the tower will be beautiful (I hope!) like the petronas towers (Esp at night) but this isnt a private enterprise! This is a POINTLESS taxpayer funded building.


So I say NO to the 100-storey tower. Najib - build it with your own private money or dont build it at all.


Join the facebook campaign here to register your protest!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/1M-Malaysians-Reject-100-storey-Mega-Tower/162774653750749?v=wall

No comments: