About Me

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Currently studying in the University of Nottingham, England.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year from London!

Well time certainly flies dosent it?

Today is the 1st of January 2009, and Id like to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR from merry old London!



yes ive gotten my new notebook, but Ill blog about that some other time.

Ill blog about my london trip later as well. so far Ive had a very good time. Been staying at Ian (Han)'s place with Derek, and I got to meet some of Hwee yin's friends. Tomorow my brother is coming down, and ill have to "jaga" him till the 4th, after which its back to Notts to prepare for my exams, so in the mean time ill leave you with this pic of the fireworks, which isnt mine, but i stole from the BBC, because ive yet to transfer any pics from my camera.



No comments: